Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge - Week #16






Welcome to Week #16 of The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge.  This week, we save sixteen dollars.  Our total saved to date is now one hundred and thirty six dollars.  Just think, we started with one dollar.



When you look outside your window, can you tell that Spring has arrived?  One thing I always look forward to is seeing the bluebonnets on the roadside.  We've had a terrible drought over the last few years, and we don't have as many as usual.  But, there are still plenty around if you take the time to look.  If you've been following this blog for some time, you might remember the Texas Family Bluebonnet Photos post.  We really love our bluebonnets here in Texas.

For weekly challenge updates, subscribe to this blog via blogger, google, or email.  I guess you could also just follow me on Pinterest or Facebook.  I am posting challenge updates each week there, too.  At any rate, there are icon buttons on the right side of this web page where you can follow or subscribe.  
If you're new to the challenge, welcome aboard.  You can start with one hundred and twenty dollars to catch up with us, or add a bit extra each week until you're caught up.  You could also begin this week as Week #1.  Whatever works best for you is fine.  For a free printable chart, check out Stuck At Home Mom's 52 Week Money Challenge.  Happy saving!

This post is shared at:

Sew Crafty Angel:  Weekend Blog Hop Party #6


 

6 comments:

  1. Good morning I'm Nicole from southern charm I am a new follower of your blog! I love all the great tips on money saving! I hope you will come see me and want to follow me back! Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish that I had found this on week one! What a great idea!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome challenge!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here to get more info. Congrats!

    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Joanne @ Creative Mess
    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever wanted to start your own company? With Sirvicekart, you can start your own company or you can do company registration in lucknow! We take care of the paperwork, so you can get on with the important things. Start your own company today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!