Saturday, July 13, 2013

Seen Along A Road In Texas - Lone Star Legends #2: K-911



 

It's time for another edition of Seen Along A Road In Texas - Lone Star Legends.  There are so many captions I can think of for this photograph.  Here are just a few:

Super Dog

Doggie EMT

Doggie Paramedic

K-911

Doctor Doggie

Daddy, if we dial 911 will he come and take our Fido to the hospital?

Daddy, if our dog has an accident on the carpet, will K-911 come and clean it up for us?


I saw the canine and his owner in my rear-view mirror and could hardly believe it myself.  Know what makes seem even funnier?  The location where the photo was snapped.  You'll probably won't believe me, but I shot it at a four-way stop sign....right in front of the hospital.

Do you see funny sights along the road where you live?  You never know what you might see along a road in Texas.

This post is shared at:


 

Life as we know it by Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!