Friday, March 1, 2013

The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge - Week #9


Welcome to Week #9 of The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge.  This week we save nine dollars.  How is your challenge going? What is your inspiration to stick with it?

For me, the challenge continues to help me grow and learn. I'm changing into a person that is learning to experience enjoyment while SAVING money.  In the past, the enjoyment I felt while SPENDING money was grand.  That was soon followed by a big let-down when the money ran out.  It is inspiring to experience this change within.
 
Our total savings to date is forty-five dollars. If you're new to the challenge and need to catch up with us, check out The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge - Week #8 for some helpful ideas. You can do it!! Believe me, it is the easiest way I've ever heard of to save over one thousand three hundred dollars cash money by the end of this year. 

If you'd like weekly challenge updates, subscribe to this blog via blogger, google, or email. For a free printable chart, check out Stuck At Home Mom's 52 Week Money Challenge.  Happy saving!



3 comments:

  1. What a weird challenge, I've never heard of it... The only problem for me would be the 200 bucks to be saved on the last 4 weeks... but I think it's a good challenge!
    MammaNene from

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think saving money
    Many thanks lots pertaining to expressing! People offer you
    a great deal of valuable tips. Economic arranging is essential in addition to
    everybody must do it - even begin when young. Yet, it's every bit as imperative
    that you learn we now have options available whenever folks need to have money
    rapidly including having
    I think saving money

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important to start it early. Time is a big factor as well.

    penny stocks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!