Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sew Sweet Little Purse Tutorial


It was such a joy to make these sweet little purses for two sweet little girls. 

Followed the directions from my Toddler Purse Tutorial by Getting Crafty and it worked like a charm.  

I've actually made four purses that match three girl (ages 4, 6, and 11) outfits AND coordinating American Girl Doll outfits.  Sharing those photos in upcoming post.  

The materials I used are all from Hobby Lobby:

Cream cotton twill
Purple polyester lining
Purle grosgrain ribbon 
Fusible interfacing
Lacy pink stretch elastic

The other two purses (not shown) are done in black and white houndstooth and hot pink, black, and white  Paris Eiffel Tower print with black stretch lace elastic and plastic black and silver chain (for the purse handle).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Teal velvet drapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now it looks like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    dry coat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to show my respect for your kind-heartedness supporting men and women that should have assistance with the question. Your special commitment to passing the message all through came to be surprisingly practical and have in every case helped professionals much like me to realize their objectives. Your personal interesting key points means a whole lot a person like me and still more to my fellow workers. Thanks a lot; from all of us.
    metal rescue rust remover gel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
    vci bubble bags

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!